About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Kids Rug Collection
Cute and Quirky Rugs
The area rugs for children in this Kid’s Collection features fascinating styles and colors for boys and girls of all ages. These hand-tufted 100 percent pure wool rugs are designed in stimulating colors and patterns that will brighten and energize the entire character of your child’s bedroom, playroom or nursery. Available in a wide selection of styles, colors and sizes.
- Hand Tufted in India
- Pile Height: 0.5 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Wool Pile
- Accessories in lifestyle image not included
- Vacuum regularly (preferably one without beater bars) and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
Fabric Care Instructions: Routine vacuuming with a high quality vacuum cleaner is the most important thing you can do to maintain the beauty of your rug. Vacuum thoroughly and frequently with a canister vacuum (preferably one without beater bars). This prevents permanent damage by keeping soil particles from working their way deep into your rug. Rugs placed in high traffic areas of your home or office should be vacuumed more frequently. Never vacuum the fringes of your rug, especially a hand-knotted rug.